EkhoHub Music Policy

Ekhohub believes in the power of the independent artist. Their music and art form is essential in pushing culture and creativity forward. We are advocates for the artist and believes the artist must be appropriated compensated, marketed and distributed. We also believe, the independent artist is an indispensable part of culture and its progression.
Our revenue share is 8% which includes all transaction and processing fees. The remaining 92% goes directly to the artist. We believe in providing transparent, fast and reliable service to our community so to assist in making the artist dreams a reality

Stay up to date with our newest collections and special deals!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.